Quantity Surveyors & Project Managers
Quantity Surveying Process
- Cost planning, Estimating, Contracts negotiation, Procurement advice.
- Preparing Bill of Quantities (BOQ) and Tender Document, Monitoring Budget.
- Preparation of Payment Application, certification and valuation of construction work.
- Assessment of variations, Dispute resolution, preparing feasibility studies.
- Cost control, Value engineering, advice on cost limits and budgets.
- Whole life cycle costing, valuation for insurance purposes.
- Advice on contractual disputes, preparation of final account.
- Provide procurement and contractual advice.
- Provide ‘Order of Magnitude’ costs for construction projects.
- Refine, monitor and control costs during design development.
- Prepare contract documentation.
- Prepare tender reports.
- Recommend preferred accredited Contractor teams.
- Estimates tenure of the project.
- Agree precise specification for your project – ‘Terms of Reference.’
- Plan your project – time, team, activities, resources, financials.
- Communicate the project plan to accredited Contractor team.
- Agree and delegate project actions.
- Manage and motivate – inform, encourage, enable the Contractor team.
- Check, measure, monitor, review project progress – adjust project plans, and inform the accredited Contractor team and liaise with you and ourselves through our on-line Portal.
- Complete project – review and report on project performance; give praise and thanks to the accredited Contractor team.
- Project follow-up – train, support, measure and report results and benefits to you and ourselves.